- Touchdowns – I think we can all agree that TD’s are the best thing about football. Unless they are being scored by the other team… and then they suck.
- Tailgating – With grandmas like these, it’s no wonder Michigan came in at #1 in our ranking of the most engaged fans.
- Cheering – Cheering on your favorite team is all well and good but cheering on national TV is AWESOME! Just ask this guy:
- Interceptions – Even when they break your heart, a good interception is a thing of beauty to behold.
- Food – Football food should probably occupy its own section on the food pyramid.
- Beer – Enough said.
- Fantasy football – Here’s hoping your favorite team’s victory doesn’t contribute to your fantasy football team’s loss.
- Coaches – Some are truly inspirational while others are truly insane; it’s even better if they’re both.
- Tackles – Big hits are exciting to watch… unless they are coming from your own team.
- Lee Corso – A healthy dose of Lee Corso is the perfect start to a Saturday in the fall.
- High fives – What better way to say “heck yes” than with a quality high five. And what better way to say “I’m drunk” than with a high five fail.
- Bands – Helping us sing our fight songs in spite of the fact that we can’t carry a tune.
- Cheerleaders – Don’t even try to pretend that you don’t partially go to the games to see the cheerleaders. It’s ok, we understand.
- Mascots – What’s not to love about mascots? Whether they are animals or people or a funny looking piece of fruit, mascots makes everything better.
- This Guy – Because he’s awesome.
- And This – Be sure to enter our King of the Tailgate contest for a chance to be as cool as this guy with your own Cruzin Cooler and tickets to the game of your choice.
16 Reasons Why We’re Excited For Football Season
August 26, 2013 By 2 Comments