Imagine Dragons recently announced the last leg of a world tour supporting the 2012 release of their debut album Night Visions. The quartet of Vegas alt rockers has been across The Pond on the current leg of the tour, but will be returning state-side this winter.
The new set of dates start in Boise and ends up in Denver, with a couple Texas shows local fans will likely be eager to attend.
- February 8 – Taco Bell Arena, Boise, Idaho
- February 10 – Rogers Arena, Vancouver, British Columbia
- February 11 – KeyArena At Seattle Center, Seattle, Washington
- February 13 – SAP Center At San Jose, San Jose, California
- February 14 – The Forum, Inglewood, California
- February 15 – Valley View Casino Center, San Diego, California
- February 17 – US Airways Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- February 20 – Frank Erwin Center, Austin, Texas
- February 21 – American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas
- February 24 – Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, Tennessee
- February 26 – Philips Arena, Atlanta, Georgia
- February 28 – Constant Convocation Center, Norfolk, Virginia
- March 1 – Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, Connecticut
- March 3 – Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec,
- March 4 – Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Ontario
- March 6 – DCU Center, Worcester, Massachusetts
- March 7 – Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, New Jersey
- March 12 – Xcel Energy Center, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- March 13 – Allstate Arena, Rosemont, Illinois
- March 15 – Pepsi Center, Denver, Colorado
This is likely the last opportunity to catch them before they take a longer break from the road for some new music, so get your tickets today on our Imagine Dragons page.
Here’s Imagine Dragons’ “Radioactive.” Muppet death matches and Lou Diamond Phillips, ’nuff said: