2007 Baseball World Series Tickets
The 2007 World Series is only a few days away now. Game 1 of the “Fall Classic” will be played in the AL host city (Boston) on Wednesday, October 24th. With the first game so close, it’s time to buy your World Series Tickets.
The format of games for the World Series is 2-3-2. It’s a best of 7 series.
2007 World Series Schedule:
Game 1 – Rockies vs Red Sox on Wednesday, October 24th in Boston
Game 2 – Rockies vs Red Sox on Thursday, October 25th in Boston
Game 3 – Red Sox vs Rockies on Saturday, October 27th in Denver
Game 4 – Red Sox vs Rockies on Sunday, October 28th in Denver
Game 5 – Red Sox vs Rockies on Monday, October 29th in Denver *
Game 6 – Rockies vs Red Sox on Wednesday, October 31st in Boston *
Game 7 – Rockies vs Red Sox on Thursday, November 1st in Boston *
*This game is “if necessary”.
The winner of the ALCS between the Boston Red Sox & Cleveland Indians, will face the winner of the NLCS between Arizona Diamondbacks & Colorado Rockies. Buy 2007 World Series Tickets! The World Series matchup is the Boston Red Sox versus the Colorado Rockies.
World Series Experience:
* Boston Red Sox – have won 6 World Series titles, most recently in 2004.
* Cleveland Indians – have won 2 World Series titles, most recently in 1948.
* Arizona Diamondbacks – have won 1 World Series in 2001.
* Colorado Rockies – have never played in a World Series.
World Series Facts:
* The World Series was first played in 1903.
* The winner of the World Series receives the Commissioner’s Trophy.
* The NY Yankees have the most World Series championships with 26. The St. Louis Cardinals are second with 10.
* The Chicago Cubs have the longest World Series drought, since their last championship was in 1908.
* Only 5 MLB teams have not played in the World Series: Colorado Rockies, Seattle Mariners, Tampa Bay Devil Rays, Texas Rangers and Washington Nationals.
Buy 2007 World Series Tickets and don’t miss the excitement of the “Fall Classic”.