2008 NCAA Tournament Brackets announced
If you are a fan of college sports then this is your favorite time of the year, because March Madness is officially upon us. The NCAA Tournament invites 65 teams to play in a one-game elimination tournament. The tournament is divided up until 4 regions (South, Midwest, East & West) and the four winning teams from each region advance to the Final Four.
This years Final Four is being playing in San Antonio, Texas at the Alamodome. Buy Final 4 tickets at TicketCity.
A few tidbits about the Final Four in San Antonio:
* Session 1 includes both Semifinal games (afternoon game & night game) on Saturday.
* Session 2 is one game, the Championship game on Monday night.
* Behind the baskets there are 20 rows of risers, which are popular seats.
* The first row of permanent seating is row 6, the last row is row 35.
* Anything above row 30 is under the Upper-Level overhang. So it has an obstructed view of the score board.
* Alcohol is only served is in the suites.
* The Club-Level has shorter lines for everything and slightly better concessions.
* The first 10 rows of the Upper-Level sidecourt are a very good seat for the price.
* There are no courtside seats for any NCAA Tournament sites. There will be the band, some photographers and a big open space between the crowd and the court
* There are two sessions for the Final Four.
Where do the seats get distributed by the NCAA, for the Final Four?
35% – The 4 teams playing in Final Four
22% – General Public
10% – Host committee
10% – NCAA
8% – National Association of Basketball Coaches
8% – Division I Athletic Directors
6% – CBS & Corporate Partners
* Source Los Angeles Times article.
So buy Final Four tickets today, to see one of the great sporting events in the United States. And visit our site today to buy tickets for all games in the 2008 NCAA Tournament.