TicketCity and TripCart.com Offer Easy Planning for Fall Travel
As temperatures begin to cool and leaves begin to turn, millions of travelers are expected to take to the road in pursuit of fall foliage in the Northeast, and when they do, TicketCity and TripCart.com will be there to provide recommendations for natural sites of interest, as well as live events they won’t want to miss along the way such as baseball, football and Broadway.
TicketCity partnered earlier this year with TripCart, the most comprehensive online Road Trip Planner and travel reference site. Together, they have taken the guesswork out of planning exciting things to do while chasing fall’s ever-changing colors. Booking weekends full of sports and entertainment through the sites’ revolutionary combinations of enticing content and robust, interactive technology has made the information gathering process a breeze. Not to mention TicketCity’s reputation for outstanding customer service, abundant seating options and guaranteed reliable transactions.
This fall, TripCart, TicketCity, and good ol’ Mother Nature herself present foliage fanatics and sports enthusiasts a weekend of colorful indulgence in the Northeast’s favorite cities. And fall foliage tours aren’t limited to small towns in Vermont or the Rocky Mountains anymore and aren’t exclusively about the trees and leaves.
Highlights of TripCart’s unique Urban Fall Foliage Guide include information on hundreds of scenic spots and routes, including:
- Lunch among leaves and life at Massachusetts’ Great Meadows National Wildlife Refuge.
- Drive through cranberry country just south of Boston along State Road 105, along twinkling ponds and red-gold forests.
- Combine rich fall foliage with rich American history at Philadelphia’s Valley Forge National Historic Park.
- Take a break from city hubbub and hike through tranquil, colorful Van Cortlandt Park in the Bronx.
- Hop on Metro-North for a moving view of Hudson Valley Fall Foliage or grab the subway to Brooklyn’s Prospect Park for a nap under the color-changing trees and then a stroll through trendy Park Slope.
For those travelers looking to supplement their nature exploration with spectacular live sports or entertainment events, TicketCity offers no shortage of ideas to choose from:
- Catch the U2 360 concert tour at Gillette Stadium in Boston on September 20, 2009.
- See Dave Matthews Band in concert at Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, NJ on September 19-20.
- Celebrate the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame benefit event at Madison Square Garden on October 30, 2009.
- Support the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox with tickets for events as they head into postseason baseball.
- Enjoy NFL action with the New England Patriots, Philadelphia Eagles, New York Giants and New York Jets tickets throughout the entire NFL season.
- Kickoff the NBA season with tickets to the New Jersey Nets, New York Knicks or Boston Celtics.
- Explore Broadway and all of its offering including tickets to shows such as The Lion King at Minskoff Theatre, and Wicked at the Gershwin Theatre.
Travelers are encouraged to mix and match nature with culture to create an itinerary that captures the best of fall foliage, entertainment, and fun. For more information on TripCart, or to begin planning your next excursion within the United States, visit