Top 10 Hottest NFL Games – Week 17
The last week of regular season games in the NFL brings equal measures of excitement and anxiety as teams battle for the remaining spots in the playoffs. Although not every match-up this weekend has teams fighting for a playoff berth, here’s our list of the Top 10 Hottest NFL Tickets for Week 17 & why fans are clamoring for a ticket to the game:
- Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears ($280.80) – Winner takes the NFC North title; loser’s season is over.
- Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys ($240.90) – Winner takes NFC East Title and makes the playoffs. Loser’s season is over.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ New Orleans Saints ($200.63) – If the Saints get a “W” they go to the playoffs, and with a Panther’s loss, they can clinch the NFC South title. A Saints loss + a Cardinals win means the Saints lose their playoff opportunity.
- Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots ($197.48) – A Patriots Win (and an unlikely loss by the Broncos) would give New England homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. However, a loss to the Bills would potentially strip them of a first-round bye.
- St. Louis Rams @ Seattle Seahawks ($197.15) – With a win, the Seahawks would solidify homefield advantage in the NFC division.
- San Francisco 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals ($161.13) – If the Cardinals win (and the Saints lose) they make the playoffs. However, the 49’s will have clinched that playoff spot if they beat the Falcons.
- Washington Redskins @ New York Giants ($150.17) – Despite their both teams struggles this season that have ended their playoff potential, this often over-looked rivalry puts pride and bragging rights as the prize for this end-of-season battle.
- Detroit Lions @ Minnesota Vikings ($120.65) – Another game that doesn’t matter in regards to the playoffs, as both teams are out of the race, it is the last time this rivalry will be played at the Mall of America stadium, in which the Vikings have defeated the Lions more than any other team they’ve played there.
- New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins ($119.29) – If the Dolphins win, they get the final spot in the AFC.
- Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers ($118.65) – Although this game has no impact on the post-season, this storied rivalry is the oldest in the AFC and due to the proximity of the teams, many fans will be showing up in their team colors for one-last hoorah of the season.