Today is National Selfie Day and we’re counting down our Top 10 favorite sports selfies. We hope these help inspire your best “selfie” today.
10. The fastest man in the world, literally, snapped a selfie with his fans just after his last race.
9. The internet shamed them for this selfie, but in the end, they used this to raise $15,000 towards the “New Leaf” non-profit.
8. Steph and… Steph? #Faceswap
7. Rickie Fowler’s alter ego “Dick Fowler” made a selfie appearance on his Instagram reppin’ Red Bull.
6. Former world #1’s living it up…
#5. With the city behind them (literally) the Cubs snapped an 82 year drought.
#4. Big Papi wasn’t even subtle about it. I guess even super-stars get star-struck.
#3. A king can never have too many crowns?
#2. Not one, Not two, But three US Presidents in one selfie. Epic Phil, epic.
#1. No caption needed. #Goats
See some of these stars and more. To purchase tickets, click here.