We are often asked what is the top experience in sports, or what is at the top of every sports fans’ bucket list. Our answer is always the same: a trip to Augusta, Georgia to see the Masters. If you have never been to the Masters, you can read about the Masters experience here as told by our own TicketCity insider, Taylor.
Complete Your Masters Experience
|World Class Food||Southern Hospitality||Top Service & Amenities|
How do you take your Masters trip to the next level? Whether this is your first trip to the Masters or your 20th, the answer without a doubt is adding hospitality to your Masters program. And with so many hospitality options to choose from, TicketCity has objectively narrowed down our clients’ top favorites. Each hospitality offers a distinct look and feel while also offering their own special hospitality amenities and services. Our Masters event staff are glad to assist in finding the right venue to suit you and your guests’ needs and budgets.
Masters Golf Hospitality Experience:
- Convenient location ½ mile from the course with continuous Masters gate shuttle service.
- Deluxe All-Inclusive Amenities – Valet parking, premium food & bar, onsite concierge and more.
- Great for entertaining your VIP guests or Corporate Groups.
- Indoor & Outdoor spaces for guests to relax and enjoy.
- Relax & Indulge while missing none of the Golf action.
The 1018 Club
1018 Club is available to guests Wednesday, April 10th through Sunday, April 14th.
Enjoy a true southern hospitality with the casual elegance of the 1018 Club. Relax and unwind on any of their multi-level decks and surround yourself with 100 ft pines, blooming dogwoods, multi-colored azaleas and experience the laid back ambiance of The 1018 Club.
- All-inclusive 1018 access offers:
- Valet Parking
- Shuttle to and from the Masters tournament
- Service area at their drop off location with beverages & private restrooms for guests
- 6 fully serviced bars, indoors & outdoors
- Multi-course Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner buffet
- Dessert Stations & Popcorn Machine
- 12 plasma screen 3D & HD TVs so you miss none of the golf action
- 3-hole putting course
- Live entertainment
- Secure lockers for daily storage
- Pairings Sheets & Augusta Magazine Guide
- Massage therapists
- Complimentary Premium Cigar
- Private business center
Club Magnolia is available to guests Monday, April 8th through Sunday, April 14th.
With almost an acre of 5-star amenities, Club Magnolia offers its guests a resort like atmosphere. Tastefully decorated in southern modern style, this luxury hospitality brings to mind a 5-star all-inclusive where guests can relax and enjoy VIP treatment. Whether it is the gourmet food located throughout the property, the eight full service complimentary premium bars, or the southern service, guests will see why this is one of the top luxury hospitality offerings.
- Club Magnolia Hospitality Resort Inclusions:
- Valet Parking
- Guests gate shuttle
- 2 Huge sweeping decks, the Magnolia & Sky Deck.
- Eight full service premium bars.
- A variety of dining options – buffet, oyster bar, barbeque, beer garden and more.
- Al fresco dining options
- 3 hole putting green
- Cigar Terrace with complimentary cigars Thurs to Sun.
- Live Entertainment Thurs to Sun.
- 35+ flat screens so guests never miss any of the golf.
- Onsite Masseuse Thurs to Sun
- Onsite concierge and storage of cell phones and personal items.
TicketCity in Augusta
Our Augusta office is less than a mile down the street from the course. Our friendly onsite event staff in Augusta are available to assist our customers with everything from dinner reservations and local suggestions. With over 20 years of Masters experience, we make sure our clients have all they need to complete their ultimate bucket list trip. We have more tips on our site for Masters badges and practice round passes.
For a custom Masters package, please contact our TicketCity Masters event coordinator. We can help with all your needs, for any size group.
Our office: 419 Highland Ave in the Surrey Center
*Please note: hospitality venues are not affiliated with the Augusta National or The Masters Golf Tournament.