Would you enjoy talking sports all day with your customers?
Or about the next big concert? Because
that’s what we do, so we hope you are the right person to join our team.
The Sales and Service Specialist is responsible for taking care of the needs of our clients, while bringing in more revenue and profit. The Sales and Service Specialist should increase business from existing clients and prospect new clients; including corporate accounts. In addition, they will aide the growth of TicketCity by developing new business opportunities to market our inventory. Energy, commitment to our clients, great communication, impeccable follow-through and an eagerness to get involved in many areas of business will all be staples of this role. We are a small company and this is a unique role that will allow someone to work in many capacities within our business.
- Responsible for meeting profit and revenue targets.
- Ensure the satisfaction of our clients.
- Prospect and secure new ticket buying customers.
- Ensure customer service levels are met with customers.
- Market our vast portfolio of inventory.
- Strong communicator, talented salesperson, & relationship builder.
- Confident, self-motivated, with history of sales success.
- Customer service minded; always making sure clients are ecstatic.
- Passionate about sports, music and all live events.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- Experience prospecting new clients and securing business.
- Fun, engaging personality who people want to be around.
- Creative marketer, who has ideas to attract new clients.
- Experience managing customers in CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related field.
This is full-time position in Austin, Texas. Comp will be discussed during interview process. It will include salary plan, PTO, benefits package and opportunity to attend some of the coolest live events. Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Include on your cover letter why you are a great fit for this role and want to work at TicketCity. Also tell us your favorite breakfast taco.
TicketCity is a ticket reseller focused on sports, concerts and championship events. Founded in 1990, TicketCity is one of the largest, privately held ticket companies in the world. We have earned various accolades including being named to the Inc 5000 and the ABJ’s Best Places to Work. Our passion for live entertainment and commitment to serving our clients is what drives us. We have a talented team, who work hard each day to exceed the expectations of our clients.