Full 2019 Radio City Christmas Spectacular schedule on our site.
The hugely popular Radio City Christmas Spectacular will once again be wowing audiences this holiday season. Fans of the New York City show start buying tickets months in advance to make sure they get the best seats for the show they want to see. Our first orders in 2018 started in July and continued up until the last day of the show in January.
In 2018, the average price paid by fans buying Radio City Xmas Spectacular from TicketCity was $152 per ticket; the average order included 3 tickets. 84% of those fans buying tickets were people travelling to New York City for the holidays. 12% were customers who were travelling to NYC from outside the United States, so it is a show that truly has global appeal.
Radio City Xmas Spectacular 2019 Schedule
- In 2019, there are 198 Radio City Christmas Spectacular shows.
- The first show is scheduled for Friday, November 8th at 11am.
- The final show is scheduled for Sunday, January 5th, 2020 at 5pm.
- Christmas Spectacular plays Monday through Sunday. There are typically 4 performances per day: 11am, 2pm, 5pm and 8pm. 75% of the tickets well are for an afternoon or evening show.
- The most popular weeks to see Christmas Spectacular are Thanksgiving week and the 1st two weeks of December. The show plays throughout the holidays, but many of our customers travel to NYC prior to Christmas to see it. Of course if you are going to New York City for New Year’s Eve, you can can still see the show as it runs through January 5th.
- A full 2019 Christmas Spectacular schedule is available on our site.
Radio City Music Hall Seating Chart
- Xmas Spectacular plays at the world famous Radio City Music Hall which has a capacity of around 6,000 fans per show.
- The Rockettes are the primary tenant at Radio City Music Hall during the stretch of the show, but then it plays other concerts when Christmas Spectacular completes its run.
- Radio City Music Hall has a large Orchestra section that starts by the stage, and then 3 mezzanine sections rising up from the back of the Orchestra: First Mezzanine, Second Mezzanine and Third Mezzanine.
- The most popular seats we sell are the Orchestra 3, 4 and 5 sections, which are right in-front of the stage. We also sell a ton of 1st Mezz seats, which are slightly preferably to sitting in the back of Orchestra section.
- Directions to Radio City Music Hall are available on our site.
New York City Event Guide
If you are looking for fun events in New York City during your visit to the Big Apple then use our NYC event guide to find the shows you like during your time there. We breakdown the top concerts, sports and theater in New York, and allow you to buy tickets, all in one place, to any show that you want to see.