The 2021 college baseball postseason promises to be a big deal since no teams won a National Title in College Baseball or College Softball in 2020. The end of this season’s journey will culminate in crowning the 2021 college baseball National Champion at the College World Series, and Women’s Softball Champion at the WCWS. Here are all of the key dates, times & locations to know for 2021 postseason:
2021 College World Series Schedule
The CWS is one of the best event in sports and crowns college baseball’s national champion. The event has been played in Omaha, Nebraska for decades and community really embraces the event which is part of what makes it so special. College fans from across the country convene in Nebraska to watch some great baseball, tailgate, socialize and generally just have an awesome time. If you have never been to the CWS, make sure you put it on your “Bucket List” of events.
Eight teams qualify to play in the CWS, and they are the winning 8 teams from each Super Regional. The teams play in to four-team brackets in a double elimination tournament. The winning team from each bracket advance to play a 3 game series against the winner from the other bracket. That winner is crowned the National Champion of college baseball.
- 2021 College World Series (CWS)
- Sat, June 19 to Wed, June 30th at TD Ameritrade Park in Omaha, NE
- June 19 @ 1pm: CWS Game 1
- June 19 @ 6pm: CWS Game 2
- June 20 @ 1pm: CWS Game 3
- June 20 @ 6:30pm: CWS Game 4
- June 21 @ 1pm: CWS Game 5
- June 21 @ 6pm: CWS Game 6
- June 22 @ 1pm: CWS Game 7
- June 22 @ 6pm: CWS Game 8
- June 23 @ 6pm: CWS Game 9
- June 24 @ 7pm: CWS Game 10
- June 25 @ 1pm: CWS Game 11
- June 25 @ 6pm: CWS Game 12
- June 26 @ 1pm: CWS Game 13: Bracket 1 game (if necessary)
- June 26 @ 6pm: CWS Game 14: Bracket 2 game (if necessary)
- June 28 @ 6pm: CWS Finals Game 1
- June 29 @ 6pm: CWS Finals Game 2
- June 30 @ 6pm: CWS Finals Game 3 (if necessary)
2021 NCAA Baseball Super Regionals
The 2021 NCAA Super Regionals will be played between Friday, June 11th and Monday, June 14th. Locations for the 2021 Baseball Super Regionals will be decided upon completion of Regional play on June 7th. Each Super Regional will be a 3-game series hosted by one of the two teams playing (or possibly at a neutral site in rare instances). The winner of each Super Regional will advance to earn a berth in the College World Series in Omaha. There will be 16 total college baseball teams playing in the Super Regional round, with eight of them moving on to the CWS.
2021 NCAA Baseball Regionals
The 2021 NCAA Baseball Regional host locations are announced near the conclusion of the season. 16 teams will be awarded a regional and are automatically selected to play in the 64-team baseball tournament. Each regional will have four teams compete, including the host team, to win the Regional and earn a Super Regional berth. The NCAA baseball regionals will be played between June 4th and June 7th.
2021 Top College Baseball Conference Tournaments
- 2021 ACC Baseball Tournament
- Truist Field in Charlotte, NC
- Big 12 Baseball Tournament
- Bricktown Ballpark in Oklahoma City, OK
- 2021 SEC Baseball Tournament
- Hoover Metropolitan Stadium in Hoover, AL
The best teams in college baseball will be competing in the tournaments above to be crowned national champs. Here is Baseball America’s current Top 25 college baseball teams. Our top 25 top selling college baseball teams/events are on our college baseball tickets page. If you are looking for info on another conference tournament, College Baseball Insider has a full list of the college baseball tourneys by conference.
2021 Women’s College World Series
TicketCity also has tickets for sale to the 2021 Women’s College World Series in Oklahoma City. The Women’s CWS is played each postseason at the USA Softball Hall of Fame Stadium – OGE Energy Field. The field of the Women’s College World Series consists of 8 teams that won a Super Regional match-up and their Regional to advance to the Championship tournament. The Women’s College World Series has become a huge collegiate in the last few years as scores of College Softball fans from across the country make the pilgrimage to OKC to see if their team can win the Women’s Softball National Championship.