Experience March Madness
The college basketball regular season is done, and the conference tournaments are completed. Now it’s time for The Big Dance. The NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament begins this week. The Play-In Game will determine which 16 seed will be offered up as a sacrifice to the red hot Kansas Jayhawks. Then 1/2 of the field begins play this Thursday, with the other 1/2 following up on Friday.
The locations for these 1st & 2nd Round Matchups are:
Buffalo, New York
New Orleans, Louisiana
Winston Salem, North Carolina
The locations for the Regional Finals (aka: Sweet 16 & Great Eight) are as follows:
East Rutherford, New Jersey
San Antonio, Texas
San Jose, California
St. Louis, Missouri
Click here to buy tickets to the NCAA Tournament Regional Finals.
The 2007 Final Four takes place at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia on March 31st and April 2nd. Click here to buy 2007 NCAA Final Four tickets.
If you have never seen the NCAA Tournament, here are 10 reasons you should attend this year.
Top 10 Reasons to attend the 2007 NCAA Tournament:
1. To see if the Florida Gators can repeat as champs.
2. To be there live to feel the passion of the fans at this unique event, called March Madness.
3. To see Kevin Durant.
4. So you can say that you were there when __ team pulled the big upset.
5. To see legendary coaches like Bobby Knight, Mike Krzyzewski and Roy Williams.
6. Because I actually spelled “Krzyzewski” correctly on #5 above.
7. To witness the best & brightest players, coaches and teams in college basketball competing for the title.
8. To see if the UCLA Bruins can avenge their loss last year to Florida, and take home the 2007 crown.
9. To see Greg Oden.
10. To be a part of the Big Dance, one of the greatest sporting events in the world.