Officials have already ordered people to evacuated in preparation for Hurricane Florence, a Category 4 storm headed for the East Coast. North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Georgia and DC have declared a states of emergency. Our thoughts are with all of those impacted by these storms and encourage everyone in the pay close attention to the weather and local authorities.
We realize TicketCity is your source for the latest event news and tickets, below is our latest update for events along the East Coast that may affected. If you need information regarding an event in the impacted area, you can reach us from 7 AM to Midnight Central time at 800-918-2612 or by emailing email@example.com.
This post will be updated as additional information is confirmed. (Last Update 9/12/18 3:45 PM CDT/4:45PM EDT)
Game Changes Announced:
- Marshall at South Carolina has been canceled.
- Stetson at Presbyterian has been moved from Clinton, S.C. to Stetson’s home campus in DeLand, Fla. Kickoff is slated for Noon ET.
- Colgate at Furman has been canceled, and it will not be made up, per Furman AD Mike Buddie.
- Georgia Southern at No. 2 Clemson, moved up to Noon on Saturday, having been originally scheduled for 3:30 p.m.
- Southern Miss at Appalachian State has been postponed. Both schools exploring options to reschedule.
- ECU at No. 13 Virginia Tech has been postponed, with Tech pointing fingers at ECU.
- Ohio at Virginia relocated to Vanderbilt Stadium in Nashville, Tenn., and moved from 3 p.m. ET to 4:30 p.m.
- Boston College at Wake Forest moved up to 5:30 p.m. ET Thursday, from 7:30.
- No. 14 West Virginia at NC State is postponed with no reschedule announced yet.
- UCF at North Carolina is postponed with no reschedule announced yet. UCF says that’s unlikely.
- Campbell at Coastal Carolina moved from Saturday to Wednesday at 2 p.m. ET. The site changed from CCU’s stadium in Conway, SC, to Campbell’s in Buies Creek, NC. CCU is now the de-facto away team.
- Robert Morris at James Madison moved from Saturday to Thursday at 7 p.m. ET.
- Norfolk State at Liberty is postponed until Dec. 1, unless Norfolk State makes the FCS playoffs, which is unlikely.
- Elon at William & Mary is postponed with no reschedule date yet.
- Charleston Southern at The Citadel is postponed with no reschedule announced yet.
- Tennessee State at Hampton is postponed with no reschedule yet.
- NC Central at South Carolina State moved to Nov. 24.
- Guilford at Davidson moved to Thursday at 7 p.m
- Middle Tennessee State at Georgia game has been moved from 7:15 p.m. to a 12 noon kickoff in Sanford Stadium.
College football games being monitored:
- Old Dominion at Charlotte, Saturday in Charlotte, N.C.
- Western Carolina at Gardner-Webb, Saturday in Boiling Springs, N.C.
- East Tennessee State at VMI, Saturday in Lexington, Va.
- St. Francis (Pa.) at Richmond, Saturday in Richmond, Va
NFL Games being monitored:
- Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans, Sunday in Nashville at 1 p.m.
- Indianapolis Colts at Washington Redskins, Sunday in Washington D.C. at 1 p.m.
- New England Patriots at Jacksonville Jaguars, Sunday in Jacksonville at 4:25 p.m.
MLB Games being monitored:
- Chicago Cubs at Washington Nationals, Thursday in Washington D.C. at 4:05 p.m.
- Oakland Athletics at Baltimore Orioles, Thursday in Baltimore at 7:05 p.m.
- Chicago White Sox at Baltimore Orioles, Friday in Baltimore at 7:05 p.m.
Details on Next-Steps!
You will usually receive a full refund if your event is cancelled, and we have a full team working with the schools to establish the refund policy for specific events. We will update you as soon as we know. Refund and cancellation information usually isn’t available until a few days after the event. For questions regarding the timeline of your refund, please call our Customer Service Team at 1-800-918-2612. Inform the customer support representative that your event is within the impacted area and your call is regarding updated information. You can also find additional information here.
If your event was postponed, we will continue to monitor and send out updated information regarding a rescheduled date or possible delayed cancellation. For questions regarding your event, please call our Customer Service Team at 1-800-918-2612. You can also find additional information here.
If you currently do not have any news on your event, please be patient as the teams, schools and events work to decide a decision in the best interests of the safety and well-being of fans, student-athletes and all parties involved.
If there is currently no information on your event, please keep your tickets. Do not discard hard-stock tickets because the original ticket is often used for rescheduled events.
The TicketCity team is prepared to support those impacted by Hurricane Florence in the coming weeks and far into the future. Safety is our top priority, however we encourage you to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. From our team down in Texas to our friends on the East Coast: stay safe.