Join the Great Escape in Spring 2015
Iggy Azalea announced her first major US tour. The Great Escape Tour will land in Fresno, CA next April. From there the current schedule is 24 dates between then and May 24th, where the tour wraps up at Austin’s own Frank Erwin Center. Joining her on the tour is Nick Jonas, who has departed the sibling act and is now a solo artist. Other supporting acts include Tinashe and DJ Wizz Kidd.
Azalea’s recent exploits include appearances at a number of the Jingle Ball events, as well as picking up a four Grammy nominations. One of those is Best New Artist, which she probably hopes she doesn’t win.
2015 Great Escape Tour Schedule:
- April 14 – Save Mart Center, Fresno, CA
- April 16 – Sleep Train Arena, Sacramento, CA
- April 17 – Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA
- April 19 – Gila River Arena, Glendale, AZ
- April 21 – Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA
- April 23 – Valley View Casino Center, San Diego, CA
- April 25 – MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV
- April 27 – Pepsi Center, Denver, CO
- April 30 – Target Center, Minneapolis, MN
- May 1 – Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL
- May 2 – The Palace Of Auburn Hills, Auburn Hills, MI
- May 3 – Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON
- May 6 – TD Garden, Boston, MA
- May 7 – Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY
- May 8 – Prudential Center, Newark, NJ
- May 10 – Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
- May 12 – Verizon Center, Washington, DC
- May 13 – Royal Farms Arena, Baltimore, MD
- May 15 – Amway Center, Orlando, FL
- May 16 – AmericanAirlines Arena, Miami, FL
- May 19 – Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA
- May 22 – American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
- May 23 – Toyota Center, Houston, TX
- May 24 – Frank Erwin Center, Austin, TX
Check out the full tour schedule on our Iggy Azalea page.
Well, Miss Azalea’s oeuvre is a bit on the saucy side. This is the video for the latest single, “Black Widow,” which is a “homage” to Kill Bill, and features Michael Madsen playing the Michael Madsen part. I think it only had one bad word in it, so that’s about as good as it gets. I’m not much of a fan musically, but I’ll spend a few minutes watching Iggy and Rita Ora sling katanas in jumpsuits.