These 10 NFL games are the most expensive regular season games in 2019 according to prices at TicketCity. These match-ups are the most popular of the season, which also means they are the most expensive. It is not a surprise to many fans to see the Patriots, Steelers, Cowboys and Bears all represented on this list. Although even we were surprised to see the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots have 5 of the top 10 most expensive home games.
We ranked the games on this list based on their “get in” price as of August 6th. This price includes all fees (minus shipping). The “get in” price is the lowest price for the game that includes an actual seat. We excluded standing-room only (SRO’s), so we only included tickets that provide an exact section & row seat location. Ticket prices fluctuate during the season, so these will certainly rise and fall based on the demand from fans.
Highest Priced NFL Games of 2019
- Patriots vs Steelers for $540 at Gillette Stadium
- Patriots vs Cowboys for $460 at Gillette Stadium
- Bears vs Packers for $456 at Soldier Field
- Patriots vs Browns for $410 at Gillette Stadium
- Saints vs Cowboys for $365 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Patriots vs Jets for $343 at Gillette Stadium
- Patriots vs Chiefs for $331 at Gillette Stadium
- Chargers vs Steelers for $325 at Los Angeles Coliseum
- Raiders vs Bears for $295 in London
- Broncos vs Bears for $286 at Mile High
*Price is the lowest ticket price on Aug 6, 2019 at 5pm CST. Prices are subject to change. The price listed is per ticket & includes fees (minus shipping).
We did an extensive study of the best tickets for every NFL game which found that the average “get in” price across the entire league is $112 per ticket. If these are too pricey for you, we also put together a list of the cheapest NFL tickets of the 2019 season. We offer tickets for all 256 NFL games in the regular season, as well as, NFL preseason and postseason games. Prices vary greatly from game-to-game, but we are sure to have a game that fits your price range.