The Holidays are almost here and the most popular show this year will undoubtedly be Radio City Christmas Spectacular. The full 2019 Radio City Christmas Spectacular schedule is available at TicketCity.
The hugely popular Radio City Christmas Spectacular will once again be wowing audiences this holiday season. Fans of the show start buying tickets in advance to make sure they get the best seats in Radio City Music Hall. Our first orders in 2018 started in July and continued up until the last day of the show in January.
In 2018, the average price paid by fans buying Radio City Xmas Spectacular from TicketCity was $152 per ticket; the average order included 3 tickets. 84% of those fans buying tickets were people travelling to New York City for the holidays. 12% were customers who were travelling to NYC from outside the United States, so it is a show that truly has global appeal.
Radio City Xmas Spectacular 2019 Schedule
- In 2019, there are 198 Radio City Christmas Spectacular shows.
- The first show is scheduled for Friday, November 8th at 11am.
- The final show is scheduled for Sunday, January 5th, 2020 at 5pm.
- Christmas Spectacular plays Monday through Sunday. There are typically 4 performances per day: 11am, 2pm, 5pm and 8pm. 75% of the tickets well are for an afternoon or evening show.
- The most popular weeks to see Christmas Spectacular are Thanksgiving week and the 1st two weeks of December. The show plays throughout the holidays, but many of our customers travel to NYC prior to Christmas to see it. Of course if you are going to New York City for New Year’s Eve, you can can still see the show as it runs through January 5th.
- The full 2019 Christmas Spectacular schedule is available on our site.
Radio City Music Hall Seating Chart
- Xmas Spectacular plays at the world famous Radio City Music Hall which has a capacity of around 6,000 fans per show.
- The Rockettes are the primary tenant at Radio City Music Hall during the stretch of the show, but then it plays other concerts when Christmas Spectacular completes its run. There are other popular concerts that play Radio City Music Hall throughout the year.
- Radio City Music Hall has a large Orchestra section that starts by the stage, and then 3 mezzanine sections rising up from the back of the Orchestra: First Mezzanine, Second Mezzanine and Third Mezzanine.
- The most popular seats we sell are the Orchestra 3, 4 and 5 sections, which are right in-front of the stage. We also sell a ton of 1st Mezz seats, which are slightly preferably to sitting in the back of Orchestra section.
- Directions to Radio City Music Hall are available on our site.
Radio City Music Hall Venue Guide
- Orchestra Pit – There are 3 Orch Pit sections in-front of the stage.
- The two side Pit sections have 3 rows (BBB, CCC, DDD)
- The Center Pit section has 4 rows (AAA, BBB, CCC, DDD)
- Orchestra – Radio City has 7 sections in the orchestra listed as “Orch 1” through “Orch 7”. Row AA is the first row in the Orchestra section. Row W or U is the last row in the Orchestra section. (Note: there is no Row ii or Row i in Orchestra)
- Orch 1 = Orchestra Right, 31 rows
- Orch 2 = Orchestra Right, 45 rows
- Orch 3 = Orchestra Right Center, 47 rows
- Orch 4 = Orchestra Center, 47 rows
- Orch 5 = Orchestra Left Center, 47 rows
- Orch 6 = Orchestra Left, 45 rows
- Orch 7 = Orchestra Left, 31 rows
- First Mezzanine – Radio City has 7 sections in the Mezzanine listed as “First Mezz 1” through “First Mezz 7”. Row A is the 1st row in First Mezzanine in the middle sections and the two side sections start at Row AA. (Note: there is no Row i in First Mezz)
- First Mezzanine 1: Rows AA, BB & Rows A-L, 13 rows
- First Mezzanine 2: Rows A-L, 11 rows
- First Mezzanine 3: Rows A-L, 11 rows
- First Mezzanine 4: Rows A-L, 11 rows
- First Mezzanine 5: Rows A-L, 11 rows
- First Mezzanine 6: Rows A-L, 11 rows
- First Mezzanine 7: Rows AA, BB & Rows A-L, 13 rows
- Second Mezzanine – The next level up at Radio City Music Hall matches the First Mezzanine in the section numbers and number of rows in each section.
- Third Mezzanine – The top level of the auditorium at Radio City offers a nice birds eye view of the stage. Row A is the 1st row in Third Mezzanine in the middle sections and the two side sections start at Row AA.
- Third Mezzanine 1: Rows AA, BB & Rows A-H, 10 rows
- Third Mezzanine 2: Rows A-H, 8 rows
- Third Mezzanine 3: Rows A-H, 8 rows
- Third Mezzanine 4: Rows A-H, 8 rows
- Third Mezzanine 5: Rows A-H, 8 rows
- Third Mezzanine 6: Rows A-H, 8 rows
- Third Mezzanine 7: Rows AA, BB & Rows A-H, 10 rows
- Seat numbers in Radio City Music run from right to left (as you face the stage), with the lowest seat numbers in section starting on the right side (facing the stage) of that section. Seat 101 is the first seat against the wall on right side of theater (facing stage) in Orchestra 1. Seat 201 is the first seat on right in Orchestra 2 and so on.
New York City Event Guide
If you are looking for fun events in New York City during your visit to the Big Apple then use our NYC event guide to find the shows you like during your time there. We breakdown the top concerts, sports and theater in New York, and allow you to buy tickets, all in one place, to any show that you want to see.