TicketCity’s Annual Scholarship Program
The deadline for applications to TicketCity’s Annual College Scholarship is quickly approaching. We’ve already received a number of great applications and have loved getting to know some young sports fans from all over the country. The deadline for applications to be complete is December 1st, 2014.
Don’t forget that we will only consider applicants that have completed all of the application requirements. If you have already submitted our entry form, take the next 12 days to finish up your essays and don’t forget to include a picture or a video.
Application requirements include:
- Scholarship program entry form
- 500-800 word essay
- 1 picture or video
TicketCity Annual College Scholarship Program Details
We at TicketCity love college sports, and one of the things that makes college sports so special is the student involvement. We created the TicketCity Annual College Scholarship program to support the students that give college athletics the tradition, energy, and excitement that we all love. The scholarship includes one $2,500 award that will be given to an overall winner, who will be selected from the pool of eligible applicants.
How to Apply
The application process for the TicketCity scholarship is pretty simple, follow the link below and fill out the scholarship program entry form. Then write a 500-800 word essay about one of the 3 topics listed below, and include a picture or video of yourself to compliment the essay.
- Describe why sporting events are important to the culture of a university
- What sporting event has had a major impact on your life and why?
- What is your favorite game-day tradition at your University and why?
A full list of rules and guidelines for the scholarship can be found here
Who is eligible?
To be eligible to apply students must:
- Be a US Citizen, or a permanent resident
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited 4-year university in the U.S.
- Applications are limited to Freshmen, Sophomore, and Junior students
- Must be willing and able to verify enrollment
- Hold a minimum of 2.5 GPA
The winner will be notified on December 20, 2014.