Top 10 Hottest NFL Games – Week 6
Every week, TicketCity ranks the top games fans are flocking to. Not only do these match-ups draw the biggest crowds, but they have the most competition and story-rich side-lines.
Don’t know what to watch first? Here are some reasons why these top five games can’t be missed this coming weekend.
- New Orleans Saints at New England Patriots – The undefeated Saints will play New England, who is coming off their first loss of the season. The potential return of Rob Gronkowski could put a damper on the Brees-to-Graham connection, but despite his possible return, the outcome of the game will come down to the coaching – who will make the better play calls and allow their QB’s to lead their team to a “W”?
- Green Bay Packers at Baltimore Ravens – With both teams coming off hard-earned wins, this rarely-played match-up should be one of the best games of the week. Although the Packers have won 6 of the last 9 meetings, they have never won at Baltimore’s M&T Bank Stadium. Can the Ravens improve their pass-rushing game to overcome the Packers defense? Or will Rodgers out-gun Flacco’s crew (of which haven’t been able to keep up with a “hurry-up” offense this season)?
- New York Giants at Chicago Bears – This is a “must win” game for both of these teams because: (1) the Giants have yet to win a game and (2) the Bears fourth-quarter and defensive issues are re-surfacing, which could cripple the team for the rest of the season. With both teams juggling instability, this game will determine which team will be able to hold tight or come unraveled.
- Tennessee Titans at Seattle Seahawks – Even with the Seahawks shaky offense and failure to beat the Colts last week, the Titans mistake-ridden loss to Kansas City will sit heavier against their momentum to try and get a win at CenturyLink Field. Will Ryan Fitzpatrick make this a game to watch, or will the Seahawks motivation to get back in the win column overpower the Titans?
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Denver Broncos – The undefeated Broncos take on the 0 – 5 Jaguars this week. The opening spread of this match-up is already predicting the game to have hardly any competition as Denver is favored by 28 points. This is the highest spread of all time. With that said, it could be a hard task for Manning to keep up his recent performances and light up the field to cover the -28. The Jaguars did beat the Broncos in their last meeting, but personnel has drastically changed for both teams since that Week 1 of 2010. As an additional tidbit, other reasons the price for this game is so high are (1) it is in Denver and (2) fans love the high-scoring potential.
Agree to disagree on my reasoning? Let me know what games you think are the ones to watch this weekend and why!
Check back next week for Week 7’s hottest games to watch!